This is often done on whitewater or different degrees of rough water.River has its own way of flowing that converts into different grades when person opts for rafting. Various degrees of rapids currents in water make it a high adrenaline sport that is must once in lifetime. Imagine yourself to be surrounded by all water environment and taking in the thrill that will last forever as long as you live. Mornis make it possible for you to live this dream in very ease and peace with thrill and adventure
Rishikesh is a destination for rafting in India. About a rafting trip, the primary place that comes to the mind is Rishikesh. Rafting camps on the white sand beaches of River Ganga are picturesque locations to enjoy during rafting.
The pure and refreshing Ganges and its tributaries in Rishikesh, makes river rafting in this location a must try adventurous sports for all the adventure lovers. Rishikesh is surrounded all over by the majestic Himalayas and coverage of lush green vegetation. This feature favors Rishikesh to be among top of the list for Rafting.
- Brahmapuri to Rishikesh River Rafting
- The Brahmapuri to Rishikesh is the most preferred route chosen by several rafting enthusiasts in Rishikesh.
- This route offers ease rafting and is suitable for first timers.
- The length of this river extends up to several kms, to give rider a ride full of thrill.
- Shivpuri to Rishikesh
- The stretch from Shivpuri to Rishikesh is said to be a melange of excitement and delight.
- This route has some very spine tingling challenges waiting for you thrill seekers.
- This route is suitable for the people who have experience of rafting and a basic knowledge of swimming as this route is little of high intensity.
- Marine Drive to Rishikesh
- If you are looking forward to feeding your adrenaline rush and at the same time enjoying mesmerising vistas, then the Marine Drive to Rishikesh route is an ideal choice.
- This route is partially difficult and partially smooth sailing; one can skip a heartbeat and then later experience nirvana amidst the picturesque Mother Nature.
- Kaudiyala to Rishikesh
- Tagged as one of the most difficult rafting route, the stretch from Kaudiyala to Rishikesh proffers an extremely thrill full experience.
- This extensive and rough route tests the caliber every rafter. So wear your determination and embark on this expedition.
Tanakpur is the famous place for rafting in uttarakhand. The place is renowned for its shrine.
This is a rafting voyage on lower section of Kali river (also called Kali Sharda), which form a natural border between India and Nepal. The trip is detached from roads and civilization, as the river go through a wide canyon from Pancheshwar, and flows through the Terai jungles. Camp sites are delightful on remote beaches.
The area is rich in flora and fauna, and one can easily picture a wide variety of rare birds and wildlife. All through the trip, we would have India on our right side and Nepal on our left.
River Beas offers some of the best rapids for white water rafting in India. Rafting here facilitatetourist to take pleasure in views of the PirPanjal Range thatcover up the entire region of Kullu-Manali.
River rafting in Manali is one heart racing adventure that gets thrill seeking travelers on their toes. Easy and abundant water in the Beas River has made this place a hub for various water adventure activities. Manali river rafting is one adventure excursion for all adrenaline junkies! Brace yourself for a thrilling experience while maneuvering your raft, as this is one adventure which is all about teamwork.
Breathtakingview surrounding the rafting experience in Manali is of the adjoining landscapes that comprise of stunning mountain ranges and a clear pouring Beas River. Traveller often feels that they are in some place called heaven for the time being.
An adventurer also prefers visiting Kasol which is charmingly located in an open space. This beautiful land of Kasol, slopes down to a side streetarea of clear white sand at the edge of the river.
Safety Measures in Rafting
- Choose a licensed, professional rafting agent.
- Always wear a life jacket, even if you know swimming.
- Make sure that your outfit and life jacket are comfortable.
- Do not wear any loose jewellery.
- Hold the paddle properly.
- Stay in the boat – Do not move unnecessarily.
- Learn at least basic swimming techniques before going on hard level rafting.
- Know and follow the commands that your raft leader gives.
- Do not panic.
- By panicking you are putting everyone at risk. Always be confident and cool.
Listen to your guide in case of any issues. Do not act on your own accord.