This paradise also has a mythological connect with its origin. It is believed that wife of Lord Shiva dropped her third eye i.e. Nain in this place and hence it is named as Nainital means eye lake.
Nainital is a charming city situated in a valley flanked by seven hills or SaptaShring and adorned with a sparkling lake. The city is amongst the most popular hill stations in Uttarakhand and why shouldn’t it be, after all its natural beauty is certainly that melt hearts
Pangot is a beautiful hamlet right above Nainital. This stunning town is an attraction of the tourist because of its bird watching site. A great Himalayan stretch and a presence of approx 250 species in the Pangot region give one another charm to the region. The scenic view is just doubled while opting for road drive. The whole drive that reaches up to this gorgeous area crosses through the dense forested areas of Chenna Peak Range and Kilbury region. Both the locations are very well famous for excellent habitats of birds. Numerous species of birds can be witness on the same way.
Thick, dense and tall trees of oak, pine and Rhododendron are observed in Pangot and nearby areas. Breath taking view of Sunset can also be enjoyed right in these forests while trekking. The whole appeal is a fantastic sight to indulge in.
Swiss Camps / Alpine Camps: in Pangot Nainital
Waterfall/ jungle trek /Rappelling& Flying Fox/ Burma Bridge
Bon-fire with music+ Tea
• Veg. + Non-Veg. Snacks-Snacks-
• Extra Lunch / Dinner
• Jeep / Cab Transfers if required so provide (Nainital – Camp- Nainital)
• Our cabins are custom designed of dimensions 12 X 15 FT & 12X12 FT
ALL adventure activities and games are conducted under the strictsupervision of certified, professional instructors.
• There are no wild animals in the camp area.
• Polythene bags are not allowed at the campsite.
1. Accommodation in cabins (12×15 ft. & 12 X 12 FT.), Swiss tents with attached washrooms.
2. 24 hour running water
3. 24 hour electricity supply in tents and premises.
4. Separate 5 baths & 5 toilets with running hot water
5. Hot, hygienic meals served in buffet
6. More than 10 adventure activities
7. Innovative & challenging team games.
8. Open grounds for conducting training/ induction programs.
9. Separate area for bonfire.
10. Doctor on call+ First Aid kit at the camp
11. The entire campsite is well lit with halogen &flood lights.
12. Veg. + Non-Veg. Snacks-Snacks-
13. Extra Lunch / Dinner
14. Jeep / Cab Transfers if required so provide (Nainital – Camp- Nainital)
15. Our cabins are custom designed of dimensions 12 X 15 FT & 12X12 FT
16. ALL adventure activities and games are conducted under the strict supervision of certified, professional instructors.
CHECK LIST OF ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ITEMS FOR CAMPING
1. WINDPROOF JACKET/PARKA (MUST)
2. SLIPPERS and TREKKING SHOES (MUST)
3. TOWEL AND SOAP (MUST)
4. FLASHLIGHT (MUST)
5. PERSONAL MEDICATION IF ANY (MUST)
6. SWIMSUITS/TRUNKS/SHORTS (For waterfall bath) (MUST)
7. SUNSHADE/CAP (OPTIONAL)
8. SUNSCREEN LOTION (OPTIONAL)
9. SUNGLASSES (OPTIONAL)
10. CAMERA (OPTIONAL)
Commando Net Climbing
Fire Cracker Tug of War
Archery Arrow Target Shooting
White Water Rafting
One Day Hikes
Wooden Cottage : in Pangot Nainital
Bone fire with music
• Elevator to Each Floor
• Multi Cuisine Restaurant
• Uninterrupted Electricity & Water (Hot & Cold) Supply
• LCD with Multiple Satellite Channels
• Exclusive Shopping Arcade
• Telephone Facility in Each Room
• Pool Room, Video Game Parlour, Indoor and Outdoor Games & Children’s Play Room
• Conference, Meditation & Banquet Hall
• Parking Space (80-100 Cars)
• Centralized Security & Modern Fire Fighting System
• Same day Laundry Service
• Doctor on call
• Beauty Parlor
• 24 hour Room Service
ATTRACTION OF NAINITAL
The uppermost peak of Nainital, Naini Peak, fascinate the mind of each tourist. The peak frequently remains covered with plantsall roofed with snowfallmaking it appearpleasing. Trek to Naina peak is also pretty famous among trekkers. Walkingtrackallowsindividual to capture the backdropof hills from lots ofdirection.It always looksamazing. Grand view of the beautiful kidney shaped Naini Lake can leave one wheezing.
On the ends of the Naini Lake, rest the Naina Devi Temple, aneminent Hindu pilgrimage site in Nainital. According to the myths, Naina Devi temple came into continuation when Lord Shiva was carrying the body of Sati, and her eyes fell to the land where the temple now stands. Inside the temple, there is a huge courtyard, towards its left is a holypeepal tree also to the right is the temple where statue of Lord Ganesh and Hanuman are established. The temple draws thousands of tourists during the Nanda Ashtami, a majestic festival that lasts for eight days in the temple.
Nainital Lake is the famous hotspot of the region. It attracts so many tourists from all over the place. This lake provides an opportunity of boating, paddling and yachting to the visitors. Boating above its silent waters is an experience of a life.Naini Lake, renowned for its boat riding, rules the city of the Nainital. It is a freshwater lake, which looks like a mysterious pearlplaced amidst the foothills of Himalaya. Formed like a pear, Nainital Lake is a desired spot among the romantic tourist. The view of rockypeak, mountain tarns and sparkling lakes has been inspiring the thoughts of several poets and writers.